Funny Kids – top ten hilarious moments!
Parenting is challenging. Probably one of the most challenging things you’ll ever do. Luckily kids have a way of creating some of the funniest and most memorable moments to make the whole journey even more worth it! When we asked some of our MumSafe clients to share some of their kids funniest moments we are a hard task choosing just ten funny stories for this article. So many of these moments will be echoed in households across the world, versions and variations of comedy gold – laughter truly is the best medicine!
Having a toddler is like having a tiny, drunk roommate who is constantly testing the boundaries of acceptable behaviour
Get ready to laugh!
- As I was getting ready for a night out, I sat my baby in front of the mirror. To my surprise, she thought it was another baby. She started kissing and licking the mirror, giggling at her reflection.
- While getting ready for bed, my two-year-old was standing on a stool brushing her teeth. She slipped and shouted “oh f*ck!” at the top of her lungs. Needless to say the house collapsed into laughter.
- My baby had just learned to sit in her highchair and eat her food. We bought her one of those suction bowls to prevent her from spilling the contents. She kept trying to pull it off. She finally succeeded, and the porridge exploded everywhere and I mean, EVERYWHERE!
- On our way to our first Motivate Mums class my toddler said, “Wow, I’m so excited Mum, I’ve never seen you exercise before!”
- “Why do I have to wear pants? Can’t I just wear my cape?” My toddler said. We ended up going grocery shopping in a cape, undies, and gumboots.
- Our family were all excited to go for a road trip to the Zoo. Then my toddler insisted on driving the car. When I said no, he had a massive meltdown on the floor and refused to get in the car.
- I decided it would be a good idea to fly to the UK with a 1 & 2 ½ year old. AT the start my toddler was happy watching TV and eating all the airplane food. But 7,000km in, at 37,000 feet he threw up his haul of curdled food and orange juice across seats and aisles – I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. I think I did both.
- A cold winter outing for breakfast ended with a naked baby after a massive poonarmie that leaked through all his warm clothes. It took two of us in a public toilet to clean him up but the clothes were too far gone so we had to throw them away.
- My toddler insisted on putting on his shoes and shirt by himself, but he had his shoes on the wrong feet and his shirt inside out. He refused to let me correct them, insisting that I was wrong.
- My toddler took an unexpected nap in the most random place. He was toilet training, and we had a little seat on the toilet to help him. He must have been so comfortable he fell asleep on the toilet!